To stop an adventure hungry dog leaping from your vehicle as soon as you open the boot, the TTG2001 version of the Travall TailGate is a must-have accessory for Land Rover Defender 110. The vehicle-specific, special edition of the tailgate barrier is designed exclusively for the Defender 110 (2020 >) and the Defender 90 (2020 >). This premium quality car accessory for Land Rover Defender can be installed as a stand-alone item. For even better boot organisation and gear separation, it can be used in the Land Rover Defender 110 in conjunction with the dog guard (TDG1669) and the boot divider (TDG1669D), also available from Travall. Superb for travel and dog training or dog agility events to give fresh air to dogs in a parked vehicle, knowing that they are still comfortably positioned in the boot. It?s the ultimate addition to the range of Travall car accessories for Land Rover, giving Defender 110 owners an extremely secure option for driving with dogs or for transporting gear.
- Travall Guard and Divider compatible
- Latch closing, with lock, for extra security
- The tailgate barrier can also be opened from the inside of the vehicle in case of an emergency.
- Gate is removable from installed frame using lift off hinges.
- A lift-off hinge mechanism enables the gate to be removed from its frame when a barrier at the tailgate of the vehicle is not required.
- The Travall barrier is supplied complete with an installation kit and an easy-to-follow fitting guide. No drilling or vehicle modifications are required.
- Limited lifetime warranty.*.